Sugar Spiced Pecans
|Whipped butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Pecan halves||1 Ounce|
|Ground cloves||1 Dash|
1. In a microwave proof shallow casserole dish, combine together the butter, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
2. Microwave on High (100%) for 1 minute, until butter is well melted.
3. Add pecans and stir to coat well; microwave on High for 2 minutes, until pecans are glazed.
4. Transfer nuts to a sheet of wax paper; set aside
5. Let it cool for about 5 to 10 minutes or until the sugar mixture hardens.
6. Serve as an excellent snack.