|Butter||250 Gram (1 Cup)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Pecans||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Pecans||2 Cup (32 tbs), ground|
|Pecan halves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Decoration)|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the sugar, and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add flour sifting it in the creamed mixture.
4) Add the pecans and water along with the vanilla to the mixture, combining properly.
5) Refrigerate for a few hours.
6) Fashion into small sized balls.
7) Take a cookie sheet and butter it placing the balls on it.
8) Add a pecan half on top of each cookie, pressing gently.
9) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 20 minutes approximately .
10) Serve as required.