|Butter||250 Gram (1 Cup)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Pecans||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Pecans||2 Cup (32 tbs), ground|
|Pecan halves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Decoration)|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the sugar, and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add flour sifting it in the creamed mixture.
4) Add the pecans and water along with the vanilla to the mixture, combining properly.
5) Refrigerate for a few hours.
6) Fashion into small sized balls.
7) Take a cookie sheet and butter it placing the balls on it.
8) Add a pecan half on top of each cookie, pressing gently.
9) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 20 minutes approximately .
10) Serve as required.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 7029 Calories from Fat 5221
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 614 g944.1%
Saturated Fat 163.9 g819.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 537.6 mg179.2%
Sodium 33.1 mg1.4%
Total Carbohydrates 371 g123.8%
Dietary Fiber 61.2 g244.9%
Sugars 124.1 g
Protein 80 g160%
Vitamin A 131.3% Vitamin C 10.4%
Calcium 49.6% Iron 144.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet