Butterscotch Pecan Cookies
|Butter||125 Gram (1/2 Cup)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 Small, beaten|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, add the sugar, and butter creaming them together until they turn fluffy and light.
3) Add the eggs, beating them well.
4) Add the flour, salt, and baking powder to the mixture sifting them together.
5) Add the pecan nuts and blend them well.
6) Take a cookie sheet and butter it.
7) Place on cookie sheet drop by drop with the help of a spoon.
8) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 7 minutes approximately.
9) Serve as required.