Brussels Sprouts And Pecans
|Frozen brussel sprouts||20 Ounce, thawed (2 Packets, 10 Ounce Each)|
|Chicken broth||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs) (Boiling)|
|Chicken broth||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs), boiling|
|Non fat dry milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Stuffing mix||1 Ounce (1 Packet)|
|Pecans||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Chopped pecans||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Boil the brussel sprouts in 1/2-inch salted boiling water till it becomes tender.
3) Arrange the brussels in a 1 1/2-quart greased casserole.
3) In a saucepan, prepare white sauce by sauteing flour in melted margarine till the flour loses its raw flavour.
4) Pour in milk and chicken broth and whisk continously so that no lumps are formed.
5) When the sauce begins to boil, remove from fire and add in the pecans and nutmeg. Mix well.
6) Pour the sauce over the brussels and sprinkle the stuffing mix to cover the top.
7) Bake for about 10 minutes till it turns golden brown on top.
8) Serve the Brussel Sprouts and Pecan dish hot from the oven.