Toasted Spice Pecans
|Pecan halves||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1) Get the oven ready at 325°.
2) Take a shallow baking pan and spread the pecans in it.
3) Toast the pecans in the oven for around 10 minutes.
4) Take a baking pan, add butter to it and heat it in the oven until the butter melts.
5) Stir the pecans to coat them with butter.
6) Beat the egg white until it becomes foamy.
7) Next beat in cinnamon, sugar and nutmeg.
8) Pour the mixture over the pecans.
9) Bake for half an hour more, stirring at 10 minutes intervals.
10) Cool the mixture.
11) Store the pecans in an airtight container.
12) Serve with coffee.