Baby Lima With Pecans
|Frozen baby lima beans||10 Ounce (Do Not Thaw)|
|Boiling water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pecan halves||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
(1) In a small saucepan, melt the butter.
(2) Add the beans and toss lightly.
(3) Pour in the water, stir.
(4) Cover the pan and simmer beans for 15 to 20 minutes until they are soft.
(5) Remove the lid and continue to simmer for 2-3 minutes longer until most of the liquid has evaporated.
(6) Mix in remaining ingredients and stir well
(7) Reduce the flame to low and warm beans 3-5 minutes until all flavors are absorbed.
(8) Serve the beans warm.