Baby Lima With Pecans
|Frozen baby lima beans||10 Ounce (Do Not Thaw)|
|Boiling water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pecan halves||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
(1) In a small saucepan, melt the butter.
(2) Add the beans and toss lightly.
(3) Pour in the water, stir.
(4) Cover the pan and simmer beans for 15 to 20 minutes until they are soft.
(5) Remove the lid and continue to simmer for 2-3 minutes longer until most of the liquid has evaporated.
(6) Mix in remaining ingredients and stir well
(7) Reduce the flame to low and warm beans 3-5 minutes until all flavors are absorbed.
(8) Serve the beans warm.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1599 Calories from Fat 1107
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 131 g200.8%
Saturated Fat 30.3 g151.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 94.4 mg31.5%
Sodium 1174.5 mg48.9%
Total Carbohydrates 92 g30.5%
Dietary Fiber 29.5 g118%
Sugars 7.2 g
Protein 35 g69.8%
Vitamin A 33.8% Vitamin C 42.5%
Calcium 26.3% Iron 53.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet