|Confectioner' s sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs), sifted|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Pecan halves||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Start heating oven to 300Â°F.
2. With mixer at high speed, or hand beater, beat egg whites until stiff but not dry. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar, vinegar, and vanilla; carefully fold in pecans.
3. Drop, by teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto greased cookie sheets.
4. Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until firm. (Cookies should remain light.)
5. Remove from cookie sheets at once; cool. Makes 3 1/2 dozen.