|Confectioner' s sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs), sifted|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Pecan halves||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Start heating oven to 300Â°F.
2. With mixer at high speed, or hand beater, beat egg whites until stiff but not dry. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar, vinegar, and vanilla; carefully fold in pecans.
3. Drop, by teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto greased cookie sheets.
4. Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until firm. (Cookies should remain light.)
5. Remove from cookie sheets at once; cool. Makes 3 1/2 dozen.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3744 Calories from Fat 1567
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 187 g288.1%
Saturated Fat 16.1 g80.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 96.8 mg4%
Total Carbohydrates 514 g171.2%
Dietary Fiber 25 g99.8%
Sugars 471.7 g
Protein 30 g60.3%
Vitamin A 2.9% Vitamin C 4.8%
Calcium 18.7% Iron 36.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet