Sugared pecans are great as a snack. You can also use them as toppings for your favorite desserts. And if you want make a food gift, sugared pecans are just the right answer for you. They are easy to make and wonderful to eat.
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Teaspoon
1. Preheat the oven to 250°F.
2. In a bowl, place egg whites and water and beat with mixer until frothy.
3. Add in the sugar and cinnamon, and stir to dissolve the sugar.
4. Add pecans and stir to coat the pecans well.
5. Place the pecans evenly on 2 greased cookie sheets and spread to make single layer.
6. Sprinkle the nutmeg over the pecans.
7. Bake the pecans in oven for at least 60 to 90 minutes, turning every 15 minutes with a spatula and check them.
8. Pour the pecans on aluminium foil or parchment paper and let cool.
9. Store in an airtight container.
10. Serve as desired.
Depending on how crunchy you want them, you can cook them a little longer.
Just keep on testing them and watching them so they don't burn.
Why not make some delicious cinnamon sugared pecans for a snack or for topping your favorite desserts. Watch this impressive video that shares this simple recipe and offers great gifting idea. These pecans are easy to make and to wonderful to eat. Try it out...