Blue Cheese Pears
|Danish blue cheese||100 Gram (4 ounce)|
|Cottage cheese/Smooth low fat cheese||225 Gram|
|Celery sticks||2 , chopped|
|Hazelnuts||50 Gram, chopped (2 ounce)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1. Mash the blue cheese, soft cheese and celery together.
2. Place the chopped nuts in an ungreased heavy-based frying pan over a low heat and stir for 2-3 minutes until slightly browned. Place in a bowl.
3. Peel and halve the pears and scoop out the cores with a teaspoon. Brush immediately with the lemon juice.
4. Fill the centres of the pears with about half the cheese mixture. Place 3, cut side down, on 4 plates.
5. With the help of a teaspoon, shape the remaining cheese mixture into 12 balls the size of large marbles. Roll each one in the bowl of nuts.
ce 3 on each plate, nish each plate with burnet and serve.