|Whole pears||10 Ounce (2 In Number, 142 Grams / 5 Ounce Each)|
|Sweet n low||4 Teaspoon (8 Sachets)|
|Skimmed milk||1 Pint (275 Milliliter)|
|Pudding rice/Short grain rice||2 Ounce (50 Grams)|
|Lemon curd||30 Milliliter (2 Level Tablespoon)|
1. Peel pears.
2. In a saucepan with 1/2 pint boiling water, simmer pears along with 4 sachets of Sweet 'n' Low for 10-15 minutes until soft.
3. Drain pears reserving liquid.
4. Let pears cool down and then cut into half; core.
5. In a saucepan, mix reserved liquid and milk; bring to a boil.
6. Stir in pudding rice and 4 sachets Sweet 'n' Low; cover and cook over low heat for an hour.
7. Uncover and cook for 15 minutes until conde is thick.
8. In a small bowl heat lemon curd.
9. In a serving dish, place rice and top with poached pear half.
10. Spoon heated lemon curd on top and serve immediately.