Reba's Pear Honey
|Pears||4 Cup (64 tbs), crushed (Peeled Cored)|
|Sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Dried lemon||1 , ground|
1. In a heavy saucepan, mix together all ingredients; cook for 15 minutes with occasional stirring until consistency is that of a spread.
2. Into hot sterilized jars, ladle mixture leaving 1/8 inch empty on top of the jar.
3. Using a clean and dry kitchen towel, wipe the rim of jar and adjust lid.
4. Into a canner of boiling water, place the jars and process for 5 minutes.
5. Remove jars and place over a clean towel.
6. Let the jars cool down and seal completely until they are self-sealing type.
7. Serve Reba'S Pear Honey over desserts and ice creams.