Pears Au Gratin
Apricot preserves - 1/4 cup
Dry white wine - 1/4 cup
Dry macaroon crumbs - 1/2 cup
Butter or margarine - 3 tablespoons
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a buttered 10x6x1 1/2-inch baking dish, overlap the pear slices in layers.
3) In a saucepan, heat the preserves and pass through a sieve.
4) Then stir wine into the sieved preserves and pour over the pears.
5) Sprinkle with the macaroon crumbs and dot with butter or margarine.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the pears are done and the crumbs are browned.
7) Serve the Pears Au Gratin warm.