|Cinnamon powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Ginger powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cornflakes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pears||4 Large, thinly sliced (Bartlett)|
|Apple juice||2 Tablespoon|
1. Pre heat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. In a 9 inch pie pan, place sliced pears evenly. Sprinkle with apple juice and keep aside.
3. In a small sized sauce pan, combine butter, cinnamon powder, ginger powder and honey. Mix well and heat till butter melts.
4. Remove from flame and add cornflakes. Mix well.
5. Transfer mixture on to lined pie pan and bake for 20 minutes or till pears are cooked. Ensure you bake them on the middle oven rack.
6. Once baked, remove and keep aside.
7. Serve warm or chilled, as desired.