|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Light lemon cookie crumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Strained plums||4 Ounce (1 jar)|
|Rum extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Heat oven to 350°F.
2) Use vegetable spray over a 9-inch pie plate.
3) In a bowl, add cookie crumbs, plums, and rum extract and mix.
4) In a saucepan, add water and boil.
5) Add the pears and lower the heat.
6) Allow to poach for 10 minutes.
7) Use a slotted spoon to remove the pears. Cool.
8) Peel, halve, and core them and arrange in the pie plate, hollow side up.
9) In a saucepan, heat butter.
10) Fill each hollow of the pear with the crumb mixture and lightly brush with the melted butter.
11) Place on the middle shelf of oven and bake for 10 minutes till the pear turns soft.
12) Lightly dust with cinnamon powder and serve.