|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Light lemon cookie crumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Strained plums||4 Ounce (1 jar)|
|Rum extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Heat oven to 350°F.
2) Use vegetable spray over a 9-inch pie plate.
3) In a bowl, add cookie crumbs, plums, and rum extract and mix.
4) In a saucepan, add water and boil.
5) Add the pears and lower the heat.
6) Allow to poach for 10 minutes.
7) Use a slotted spoon to remove the pears. Cool.
8) Peel, halve, and core them and arrange in the pie plate, hollow side up.
9) In a saucepan, heat butter.
10) Fill each hollow of the pear with the crumb mixture and lightly brush with the melted butter.
11) Place on the middle shelf of oven and bake for 10 minutes till the pear turns soft.
12) Lightly dust with cinnamon powder and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 892 Calories from Fat 342
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g59%
Saturated Fat 23.8 g118.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.3 mg10.8%
Sodium 178.5 mg7.4%
Total Carbohydrates 134 g44.7%
Dietary Fiber 15 g60.1%
Sugars 103.5 g
Protein 8 g15.5%
Vitamin A 9.6% Vitamin C 31.5%
Calcium 4.4% Iron 4.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet