1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. Scrub the sweet potatoes, wash but do not peel.
3. Slice the sweet potato.
4. Wash and seed pear; do not peel.
5. Lengthwise cut the pear into thin slices.
6. In a shallow pie pan, line the perimeter with slices of sweet potato and place 1 slice at the center of the pan.
7. Arrange the pear slices atop sweet potato in a circular fashion.
8. Drizzle apple cider over pear and sweet potato and sprinkle nutmeg.
9. Cover the pan with a foil and bake in the oven for 45 minutes until tender.