Dairy Free Squash And Pear Bake
|Butternut squash||1 Large|
|Canned pear halves in light syrup||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk free margarine||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Bake the whole squash in the preheated oven for 45 minutes until just tender.
3) Skin, slice the squash into 1/2-inch pieces and discard the seeds.
4) In a greased glass baking dish, alternately arrange the quash slices and pear halves.
5) Sprinkle evenly with the brown sugar and dot with the margarine.
6) Bake at 325°F for 30 minutes or until the squash is softened and slightly browned on top.
7) Serve on the individual serving plates.