|Soft brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Orange flavored liqueur||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground cardamom||2 Teaspoon|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||1 Teaspoon (For Greasing)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Butter a shallow ovenproof dish.
3) Pare, halve and core the pears. Slice and place in the prepared dish.
4) Evenly sprinkle the sugar over the pears, pour over the orange liqueur, then sprinkle with the cardamom.
5) Cover with a foil and bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, or until tender.
6) Remove and gently put the pear slices into 4 individual serving dishes, spoon over the juices and keep aside to cool.
7) Stiffly whip the cream and spoon over the cooled pears.
8) Serve immediately.