Golden Coated Pears
|Canned pears||30 Ounce (1 Can Of 1-Pound, 14-Ounce)|
|Corn oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Corn oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
|Flour||1 Ounce (For Dusting)|
1) Drain of pears over a strainer by reserving the syrup for later use.
2) In a bowl, drizzle in corn oil over flour to combine smoothly.
3) In a small bowl, combine egg and milk and pour this mixture into the flour.
4) With a rotary beater, beat the mixture to a smooth and heavy cream-like consistency.
5) Use a skillet or heavy kettle, o pour in corn oil and to heat up the oil.
6) Sprinkle flour lightly on the pears.
7) Dip the pears in batter to coat the surface evenly.
8) Drain off excess batter and place into the hot corn oil.
9) Fry the pears, until the pieces turn golden brown.
10) Transfer the pears on top of paper towels to soak extra fat.
11) Serve hot along with Cinnamon sauce.