Baked Spiced Pears With A Vanilla Ice Cream Sauce is an amazing dish.
The pears are nicely baked in the cooking liquid with the apricots, cranberries, cherries or raisins and walnuts. Then served with the delicious vanilla ice cream sauce. Try out this wonderful Baked Spiced Pears With A Vanilla Ice Cream Sauce with your family and friends!!
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Cooking liquid ingredients:
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1) Slice the pears in half, do not peel. With a melon baller scoop out the core to make a cavity and place the pears in a 3” deep casserole dish.
2) In a pan, add the cooking liquid ingredients, bring to a simmer on medium heat and then pour over the pears.
3) If the dried fruit is too hard you can soften it in the cooking liquid.
4) Mix the dried fruit together and fill the cavities of the pears. Scatter the walnuts over the top.
5) Bake 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees until the pears are tender.
6) Vanilla Ice Cream Sauce, soften vanilla ice cream and whisk into vanilla whipped cream.
7) Serve the baked pears with the vanilla ice cream sauce.