Easy, no bake bars that are a crispy mix of peanut butter and chocolate.
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
4 Cup (64 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Puffed rice cereal
6 Cup (96 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Spray 13x9 dish with cooking spray.
2. In large pot, melt butter on medium high heat. Add marshmallows and stir constantly with a large wooden spoon.
3. Add peanut butter and continue stirring until smooth.
4. Remove from heat and add rice cereal. Stir until cereal and peanut butter mixture is combined.
5. Spoon the mixture into the prepared dish.
6. Put a plastic bag over your hand and begin pressing the mixture evenly into the pan and set aside.
7. Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Cook in the microwave for 30 seconds.
8. Take out and stir. Continue cooking for 30 second increments (about 1-1/2 minutes total) until the chocolate is smooth.
8. Spread the melted chocolate all over the top of the bar cookies. Let sit for at least 30 minutes, then cut into squares or long ﬁngers.
9. Serve these crispy treats on your favorite treat tray and enjoy with hot or cold beverages.
Put the pot you were cooking with into the sink and begin ﬁlling it with hot, soapy, water. Add the wooden spoon, too. Letting the pot soak like this will make it really easy to clean up!