Honey Peanut Butter Cookies
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dark brown sugar/Raw sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , well beaten|
|Chunky peanut butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Not Homogenized)|
|Pastry whole wheat flour/White flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Wheat germ/1/4 cup flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease a cookie sheet with baking spray or oil.
3) In a large glass bowl, sift together the flour, salt, soda and wheat germ.
4) In another large glass bowl, cream the butter with sugar and honey until light and well aerated.
5) Gradually add the egg and the peanut butter into the creamed mixture and blend until smooth in consistency. If the mixture curdles, add a little flour to it.
6) Add the sifted, dry ingredients into the creamed mixture and bind to form dough.
7) Divide the dough and roll into1 inch balls.
8) Place the balls on the greased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart from each other.
9) Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or till golden brown.
10) Remove the cookies from the oven and allow them to cool and harden slightly before serving.
11) Store in an air-tight container.