Peanut Butterscotch Squares
|Butterscotch pudding and pie filling mix||3 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Graham cracker crumbs||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Chocolate peanut candy bar||1 , sliced|
1. Line an 8-inch square pan with 2-inch thickness with aluminum foil. Lightly grease the foil with vegetable oil.
2. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, combine pie filling mix, 1/4 cup peanut butter and milk.
3. Place the pan on a medium flame and bring the mixture to a boil, stirring continuously. Take the pan off the heat and cover with a lid and allow mixture to cool.
4. In a small mixing bowl, combine sugar, remaining peanut butter, butter and crumbs.
5. Use a spatula or a mixing spoon to mix well.
6. Spread and lightly press half the crumb mixture in the bottom of lined pan.
7. When the pudding has cooled to room temperature, stir and pour over crust in the pan.
8. Top the pudding with remaining crumbs
9. Decorate with sliced candy bar.
10. Place the pan in the refrigerator or chiller until pudding has set.
11. Carefully lift out pudding with foil.
12. Cut into squares of serving size desired and serve chilled.