1. Cut peaches into half and remove the seeds.
2. Preheat the grill to 400 degrees F.
3. Place the peaches over the grill and cook for 8 minutes.
4. Remove peaches from the heat. Keep in bowls.
5. Scoop out Greek yogurt over the grilled peaches, add in berries and drizzle maple syrup over it and serve.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 79 Calories from Fat 16
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.7%
Saturated Fat 0.94 g4.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 4 mg1.3%
Sodium 9.9 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.1%
Sugars 13.5 g
Protein 1 g2.9%
Vitamin A 6.6%
Vitamin C 15.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet