Blueberry and Peach Crisp
|Peaches||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut into 1/2 inch slices ((fresh or frozen))|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Whole wheat flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Rolled oats||2 Tablespoon|
|Cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon, powdered|
|Canola oil||1 Tablespoon|
1. Grease an 8 inch round baking dish with non stick spray.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a large bowl, mix together blueberries, peaches, and sugar and lemon juice.
4. Stir it gently and pour it into the baking dish.
5. In a small bowl, put together flour, oats, cinnamon and salt; mix well and stir in the canola oil for 1 minute to incorporate the oil in the topping.
6. Sprinkle the topping on the fruit mixture and spray with non stick spray.
7. Bake the dish in preheated oven for 18-20 minutes until the filling is hot and topping is slightly brown.
8. Serve Blueberry and Peach Crisp straight from the oven.
Calories 125 Calories from Fat 41
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.1%
Saturated Fat 0.39 g2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 61 mg2.5%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.2%
Sugars 7.9 g
Protein 3 g5.7%
Vitamin A 5.1% Vitamin C 9.4%
Calcium 1.4% Iron 4.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet