1. Fill the canning pot about 2/3 full and bring to a boil. Sterilize the jars by boiling them for 10-15 minutes.
2. Mix the white grape juice concentrate with the water, bring to a boil then lower the temperature and simmer until needed. (Use 2 cans of concentrate for sweeter syrup, one can for lighter syrup.)
3. Pit and slice the peaches into the desired size. Place them tightly into the jars. (note: about 5 peaches will fit into 1 quart jar.)
4. Pour the hot grape juice liquid into the jar to about 1/2" from the top of the jar.
5. Wipe the top edge of the jars.
6. Place the lids on top and screw on the rings.
7. Put the jars in the canning pot to boil for 20-45 minutes - 20 minutes at sea level and 45 minutes at 6000 feet above sea level.
8. When done, remove the jars and let them cool.
9. Check to make sure all the lids sealed - they will make a popping noise as they cool.
Store in a cool, dark place for up to a year.