Hot Peaches In Brandy
|Very ripe peaches||3 Medium (Sweet Variety)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Powdered ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Cut the peaches in slices. Place aside.
2) In a skillet, add the butter to melt over medium heat.
3) Add sugar and ginger to stir.
4) Add the peach to cook by occasional stirring, so that it does not get stuck at the bottom.
5) Cook the peach for about 5 minutes or until tender.
6) Pour in brandy and cook for 1 more minute by stirring.
7) Serve hot by dusting with a pinch of nutmeg or cinnamon powder, if desired.