Frozen Peach Puree
|Frozen peaches||20 Ounce|
|Fresh lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Plain yogurt||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground coriander||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Bring out the pack of frozen peaches from the freezer, just before dinner to enjoy the preparation at dessert time. Thaw ¾ part of peaches for preparing the dessert.
2) In a food processor with steel blade, add the peaches and rest of the ingredients.
3) Process the mixture until it turns quite smooth leaving some chunks of peach.
4) Blend in small quantity, when using a blender.
5) Distribute in sauce dishes and serve immediately.