Brandied Peach Tapioca
|Quick-cooking tapioca||3 Tablespoon|
|Skim milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Maple syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Egg yolk||1 , beaten|
|Brandy extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Unsweetened frozen peaches||3 Cup (48 tbs), thawed and drained|
1) In a medium saucepan, sprinkle tapioca over skim milk and stand for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in the maple syrup, cinnamon and beaten egg yolk.
3) Stir constantly over a medium heat and bring to a boil over a medium heat.
4) Remove from heat and stir in the brandy and vanilla extracts.
5) When slightly cooled, fold in the peaches and refrigerate until serving time.
6) Serve the chilled Brandied Peach Tapioca on dessert plates.