|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Peach puree||1 Cup (16 tbs) (3 Medium Size Fresh Peaches, Peeled And Pureed In A Food Processor)|
|Freshly squeezed lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Egg whites||2 (At Room Temperature)|
|Cream of tartar||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1) In a small saucepan, soften the gelatin in water for 5 minutes.
2) Stir constantly over a medium heat, until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) Remove from heat, stir in the honey peach puree and lemon juice.
4) Refrigerate for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until just thickened.
5) In a medium bowl, beat the egg whites until frothy.
6) Stir in the cream of tartar and beat until stiff peaks are formed.
7) Fold into the gelatin mixture and refrigerate until firm.
8) Serve the chilled Peach Whip on dessert plates.