Veal With Peaches And Almonds
|Boneless veal/1 pound veal steak shoulder||8 Ounce|
|Almond oil/Butter||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), mashed|
|Cardamom pods||6 (White or green variety)|
|White wine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Ripe peaches||2 , peeled, stoned and quartered|
|Toasted whole almonds||2 Tablespoon, coarsely chopped|
1) Wash the veal and place on paper towels.
2) In a pan, heat oil and add garlic and cardamom.
3) Mix in the veal and cook for 4 to 6 minutes till well browned.
4) Pour in the wine, lower heat and allow to simmer for about 15 minutes.
5) Drop peaches into the wine sauce and add over each piece.
6) Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes till well heated.
7) Discard the garlic and cardamom and pour sauce on to 2 plates.
8) Equally divide the veal between the plates and set on each plate.
9) Garnish around with peaches and top with nuts.