|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Light brown sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Firmly Packed)|
|Cider vinegar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cloves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Mustard seeds||2 Teaspoon|
|Nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), coarsely chopped|
1) Peel the peaches, then pit and slice to get 8 cups pieces.
2) In a kettle, combine peaches with rest of the ingredients, except nuts.
3) Bring to a boil, then stir frequently and cook, uncovered for 45 minutes, or until thickened.
4) Stir in the nuts and cook for 2 minutes.
5) In hot sterilized jars, pour this 3 pints relish and seal the jars.
6) Use the Peach Relish as required.