Cinnamon Peach Preserves
|Peaches||2 Pound, quartered (8 To 10 Peaches)|
|Sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cinnamon pieces||2 (3 Inch Each)|
1) Peel peach and remove pit. Quarter peaches and measure.
2) In a saucepan, add 1 1/2 cups sugar, water and cinnamon. Stir to make syrup.
3) Let it boil, add peaches and cook for 15 minutes.
4) Take off from heat.
5) Keep the peaches soaked in syrup for 1 hour.
6) Stir in remaining 1 1/2 cups sugar and bring to a boil.
7) Cook fast at temperature 220°F to 222°F to jelly stage.
8) Transfer immediately into hot sterilized jars, leaving 1/4-inch head space.
9) Seal immediately.
10) Serve as desired.