|Frozen raspberries/Fresh raspberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), thawed (No Sugar Added)|
|Peaches||1 1⁄2 Pound, blanched, peeled, pitted, and sliced|
|Granulated sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Whipped butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Raspberry liqueur||2 Tablespoon|
1) In work bowl of food processor, add raspberries and process until pureed.
2) Use a small mixing bowl to strain the puree through a sieve. Discard the seeds while straining.
3) In a medium mixing bowl, add peaches, sugar, and lemon juice to combine by tossing.
4) Use a 8-inch nonstick skillet to melt butter over medium heat.
5) Pour in the peach mixture and sautÃ© to dissolve the sugar, for about 1 minute.
6) Add the raspberry puree and liqueur and combine by stirring.
7) Lower heat and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
8) In a serving bowl, transfer the peach mixture.
9) Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
10) Serve the preparation with toasted breads or as topping on desserts.