|Peach||16 Ounce, sliced (1 Can)|
|Canned peaches||16 Ounce, sliced (1 Can)|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Confectioners sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sifted|
|Date nut roll||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Maraschino cherries||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. Drain peaches and reserve about 2 teaspoons of syrup.
2. Take a small bowl and mix reserved peach syrup and softened cream cheese.
3. Add confectioners' sugar and blend well.
4. Slice the date-nut roll in 6 pieces.
5. In a serving dish, place peach slices on each cake slice
6. Add cream cheese mixture and garnish with chopped cherries.