Baked Peach Melba
|Peaches||3 Large, halved, seeds removed and peeled|
|Orange juice||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Unsweetened)|
|Granulated sweetener||1 Teaspoon|
|Dietetic raspberry preserves||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a 1 ½ quart microwave proof baking dish, combine orange juice, sweetener and allspice
2. Heat in the microwave for about 4 minutes, or until juice reaches boiling point
3. Place the peach halved over sauce, spooning some of it over the fruit to glaze.
4. Return to microwave for another 7 minutes, or until peaches are soft.
5. In 2 dessert bowls, place 3 peach halves, cut side up
6. Spoon the sauce over the fruit
7. Top with preserves.