Seared Pineapple And Peaches
|Non fat yogurt||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Nonfat yogurt||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Skim milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Raspberries||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Blueberries||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Combine yogurt, milk, and 2 cups of raspberries in a blender container.
2. Make a puree with medium blending speed.
3. Transfer the puree is a separate bowl and let it chill for sometime in freezer.
4. Slice the pineapple, discarding its top and bottom portion.
5. Take a sharp knife and remove the outer peel and inner core of each of the slice.
6. Slice the pineapple flesh crosswise into 1″ thick pieces.
7. Halve the peaches and discard the pits.
8. Arrange for a grill and place peaches and pineapples on the rack.
9. Grill the sliced pineapples and half peaches against medium high flame for 4 minutes for each side or until the fruits turn golden- brown.
10. Use a metal spatula and shift the grilled fruits on a dessert plate.
11. Sprinkle blueberries and raspberries on the grilles fruit pieces.
12. Add topping of sauce before serve.