Peach Pineapple Ring
|Lemon flavored gelatin||3 Tablespoon (3 Packages)|
|Hot water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Canned peach halves||29 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned pineapple slices||29 Ounce (3 1/2 Cups, 1 Can)|
|Drained maraschino cherries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1/2 Cup)|
1) Stir the gelatin in hot water to dissolve.
2) Drain and reserve the syrups from the pineapple and peaches.
3) Mix the syrups together and level to 3 cups with cold water.
4) Stir into the gelatin and refrigerate until slightly firm.
5) In a 2 1/2-quart ring mold, place the cherries and peach halves in the bottom.
6) Halve and place the pineapple slices in the gelatin, around the sides of mold in a "scalloped" fashion.
7) Arrange the cherries in the middle of half rings.
8) Pour over the gelatin mixture and refrigerate until set.
9) Unmold in a platter and serve immediately.