Fresh Peach And Green-Grape
|Baked pie shell||9 Inch|
|Small peach halves||8 (Peeled)|
|Seedless green grapes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Apricot jam||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sherry||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), whipped|
1. In bottom of baked and cooled pie shell place peaches, cut side down and arrange grapes between peaches.
To make glaze:
2. Sprinkle gelatin over 2 tablespoons cold water and let it stand, to soften.
3. In small saucepan, gently heat apricot jam and remove from heat.
4. Add gelatin mixture, stirring to dissolve gelatin and stir in sherry and salt.
5. Pour glaze over peaches and grapes in pie shell.
6. Refrigerate pie until the glaze is set—about 2 hours.
7. Decorate pie with rosettes of whipped cream and serve.