1) Halve peaches, peel and remove pits.
2) With a pointed teaspoon scoop out some of the flesh to enlarge the cavities.
3) Preheat oven at 350°F
4) In a small bowl cream sugar, butter, and egg yolk.
5) Mix in crushed amaretti to the creamed mixture.
6) Soak peaches in boiling water leave for 2-3 minutes.
7) Mix peach pulp to the egg mixture.
8) Spoon the filling into peach halves.
9) Grease an ovenproof dish with butter.
10) Arrange peach into the ovenproof dish.
11) Bake on the center shelf of oven for 20-30 minutes till peaches are soft.
12) Serve warm with a bowl of whipped cream.