1. Preheat the grill to medium high.
2. Using a sharp knife, cut the peaches in half and using a spoon remove the pit.
3. In a zip lock bag, place the peaches, add in vanilla, brown sugar and cinnamon.
4. Seal the bag and shake it well to coat the peaches with other ingredients.
5. Remove the peaches from bag and place them on hot grill, cut side down, and allow to cook for 1 or 2 minutes, or until they get grill marks.
6. Flip the peaches and cook other side for about 1 minute and remove.
7. Serve hot with 2 scoops of ice cream in a stem glass.
Although most people love to devour them raw or canned, grilling just does wonders to this fruit. Not only does it intensifies its sweetness and juiciness, but also lends it a certain flavor. Sophisticated and deliciously simple, you can served them with blue cheese or devour them as it is.