Creamy Cabbage With Peas
|Frozen peas/2 cups shelled fresh peas||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Boiling water||2 Cup (32 tbs), salted|
|Basil leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cabbage||1 1⁄4 Pound, finely shredded (6 Cups)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a saucepan boil salted water and cook peas in it until tender.
2. Drain out from water and transfer back to the pan.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of the butter, basil, and salt and pepper to taste.
4. Cover the pan and keep warm.
5. In a 10-inch frying pan heat remaining 1 tablespoon butter with 3 tablespoons water and 1/2 teaspoon salt over highest heat.
6. Stir in cabbage, cover and cook for 1 minute.
7. Uncover and add 1/8 teaspoon pepper and whipping cream.
8. Cook and stir over high heat for 2 minutes until cabbage is tender-crisp.
9. Transfer cabbage into a warm serving dish.
10. Create an indentation in the center.
11. Spoon the peas in center of cabbage.