Fried Rice with Peas
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Pound (1/2 Cup)|
|Green onion including tops||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
|Frozen peas||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Boiled water||2 Cup (32 tbs), salted|
|Rice||4 Cup (64 tbs), cooked (Hot / Cold)|
|Lemon peel||2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Liquid hot pepper seasoning||1 Dash|
1) Take a pan and heat the butter.
2) Add green onion and parsley. Saute for 3 minutes.
3) Take a pan full with water.
4) Bring the water to boil and add peas.
5) Drain the peas and keep aside.
6) Put rice, lemon peel, soy sauce, hot pepper seasoning and peas in the pan.
7) Cover the pan and cook over low heat.
8) Serve the dish in a serving plate.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3767 Calories from Fat 860
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 98 g151.1%
Saturated Fat 59.8 g299%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 243.8 mg81.3%
Sodium 2084.7 mg86.9%
Total Carbohydrates 637 g212.4%
Dietary Fiber 25.4 g101.7%
Sugars 16.9 g
Protein 72 g143.3%
Vitamin A 227.9% Vitamin C 167.1%
Calcium 37.3% Iron 69.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet