Fried Rice with Peas
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Pound (1/2 Cup)|
|Green onion including tops||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
|Frozen peas||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Boiled water||2 Cup (32 tbs), salted|
|Rice||4 Cup (64 tbs), cooked (Hot / Cold)|
|Lemon peel||2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Liquid hot pepper seasoning||1 Dash|
1) Take a pan and heat the butter.
2) Add green onion and parsley. Saute for 3 minutes.
3) Take a pan full with water.
4) Bring the water to boil and add peas.
5) Drain the peas and keep aside.
6) Put rice, lemon peel, soy sauce, hot pepper seasoning and peas in the pan.
7) Cover the pan and cook over low heat.
8) Serve the dish in a serving plate.