Skillet Snow Peas With Celery
|Green onion tops||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Celery stalks||4 , cut in thin slanting slices|
|Edible pea pods||1 Pound, ends and strings removed|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Prepare the green onion, pod peas and celery.
2) keep them aside.
3) Take a bowl and mix the cornstarch, salt, sugar, soy sauce and water.
4) Take a pan and heat the salad oil on high heat.
5) Put onion, celery and peas to the salad oil.
6) Stir fry for 2 minutes
7) Add cornstarch mixture to the vegetables and cook for 2 minutes.
8) Serve the dish in a serving bowl immediately.