Jicama Snow Pea Saute
|Fresh snow peas||6 Ounce, trimmed|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Turnip||1⁄4 Pound, peeled and chopped into juliennes (Jicama/ Mexican)|
|Sweet red pepper||1 Medium, seeded and chopped into juliennes|
|Sliced fresh mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Teriyaki sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a medium sized skillet, coat with vegetable spray.
2. Once hot, add jicama and peppers and sautÃ© on a medium flame for few minutes.
3. Add rest of the ingredients gradually (apart from teriyaki sauce) and mix well. SautÃ© for 2 more minutes.
4. Add teriyaki sauce and mix well.
5. Transfer on to a bowl and serve immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 183 Calories from Fat 24
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.2%
Saturated Fat 0.39 g1.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 112.7 mg4.7%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g10.9%
Dietary Fiber 10.1 g40.3%
Sugars 18 g
Protein 10 g20%
Vitamin A 116.1% Vitamin C 482.2%
Calcium 11.9% Iron 27.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet