Jicama Snow Pea Saute
|Fresh snow peas||6 Ounce, trimmed|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Turnip||1⁄4 Pound, peeled and chopped into juliennes (Jicama/ Mexican)|
|Sweet red pepper||1 Medium, seeded and chopped into juliennes|
|Sliced fresh mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Teriyaki sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a medium sized skillet, coat with vegetable spray.
2. Once hot, add jicama and peppers and sautÃ© on a medium flame for few minutes.
3. Add rest of the ingredients gradually (apart from teriyaki sauce) and mix well. SautÃ© for 2 more minutes.
4. Add teriyaki sauce and mix well.
5. Transfer on to a bowl and serve immediately.