1) In a pan, boil the garlic for 2 minutes.
2) Mash the boiled garlic to a paste.
3) In a medium sized bowl, combine the garlic paste, yogurt, dill, and savory.
4) Into a strainer lined with cheesecloth, pour this mixture.
5) With a piece of plastic, cover the strainer and keep it over a bowl.
6) Let the yogurt drain overnight. (Note that in warm weather, you can let it drain in the refrigerator.)
7) Meanwhile, in a pan, boil the snow peas for 2 minutes.
8) Drain thoroughly and cool for a while.
9) Now, gently open one long side of each pea pod.
10) Using a small spoon, stuff each pod with the yogurt mixture. You can also use a pastry bag fitted with a star tip, in stead of a spoon.
11) On a decorative serving platter, arrange the stuffed pea pods and serve fresh.