Pea Pate In Pods
|Frozen peas||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Loosely Packed For Measuring)|
|Dried chervil||1⁄4 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Fresh pea pods||4 Ounce (1 1/8 Cups)|
1. In a microwaveable casserole, place the peas with 2 tablespoons of water.
2. Cover the casserole and place in the microwave.
3. In the microwave, cook the peas on 100 per cent power or High for 5 to 7 minutes, till the peas are very tender.
4. Take the casserole out of the microwave and drain the carrots.
5. In a blender or mixer bowl, place the carrots milk, salt, and basil.
6. Put the bowl on a mixer or food processor and blend or process till the pea skins are blended and the mixture is a smooth paste.
7. Take a microwaveable casserole and place pea pods and 2 tablespoons of water in it.
8. Cover the casserole and place in the microwave.
9. In the microwave, cook the pea pods on 100 per cent power or High for 1 to 2 minutes, till it is just about tender.
10. Drain the pea pods.
11. Wait for the pods to cool down enough so you can handle them.
12. Cut the pods open length-wise.
13. With a spoon, stuff the pods with the blended pea mixture.
14. Cover the pods loosely back.
15. Chill the stuffed pods before serving.