Fresh Peas With Cucumber
|Frozen peas||20 Ounce (Two 10 Ounce Each Packages)|
|Cucumber||1 Large, pared, chopped|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White sauce mix||1 Tablespoon|
|Chives||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) In a 1/2 cup cold water, stir the white sauce mix until smooth.
2) In a medium-size saucepan, add peas with cucumber, salt and 1/2 cup of water.
3) Cook the vegetbales and let them boil.
4) Add the sauce mix to the vegetables and cook while stirring continuously for 1 minute.
5) In a heated serving dish, spoon the peas mixture and top with chives before serving.