Stir Fried Miniature Shrimp And Peas
|Frozen miniature shrimp||1 Pound|
|Fresh ginger root slices||2|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Shelled peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Thaw and prepare shrimp as in steps 1 and 2 above.
2. Mince ginger root; then combine with cornstarch, salt and egg white. Add to shrimp and toss to coat.
3. Parboil peas.
4. Blend remaining cornstarch and cold stock to a paste.
5. Heat oil. Add shrimp and stir-fry until they turn white (1 to 2 minutes).
6. Add sherry and peas; stir-fry 1/2 minute more. Then stir in cornstarch paste to thicken, and serve at once.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 858 Calories from Fat 326
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55.7%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 880.3 mg293.4%
Sodium 2158.9 mg90%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.5%
Dietary Fiber 7.5 g30.1%
Sugars 8.4 g
Protein 106 g212.4%
Vitamin A 22.2% Vitamin C 97.1%
Calcium 14.6% Iron 71.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet