This recipe is so easy and delicious, everyone likes it.
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degree C/350 degree F.
2. Lightly dust a surface, place pastry and sprinkle some flour over it.
3. Roll out the pastry in a rectangle shape. Try not to roll it too much, the more you roll it, the less layers you will have.
4. Sprinkle some sugar over the pastry, spread it evenly.
5. Divide with an imaginary line and roll first one side and then the other side, until both are next to each other. Try to roll it tighly.
6. Turn the roll 180º angle, and slice it in 1/3 inch thick slices.
7. Place the elephant ears on a baking tray, try to leave enough space between them.
8. Sprinkle some sugar over each elephant ear.
9. Bake at 350ºF for 20-30 minutes, until golden brown.
10. Serve during tea time with tea or coffee.