1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
3. Brush the puff pastry sheet with egg, spread a thin layer of marmite all over. Evenly sprinkle mature cheddar cheese.
3. Firmly roll the pastry puff over, brush with beaten egg. Cut into half inch slices and arrange on the prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake at 400F for 10 to 15 minutes. Allow to cool down slightly.
Delicious savory pinwheel snacks made in 15 minutes with buttery flaky pastry, marmite spread and cheddar cheese. They are perfect as nibbles. Be sure to invite these warm and savory pinwheels to your next party cause they are sure to be a hit.